sang maung cheetos

Hello my name  is Muhamad kautszar ryamizard hermawan i am 16 years old  i from bandung,and i live at jl banceuy no 5. my hobby is sleep,play game,gather with friends. my favorte food is sushi,mozzarella cheese. my favorite animal is maung(tiger). my habit sleep at midnight i like cold temperature, hate annoying place but i am annoying boy :). i am the 7th child i have 2 borther and 4 sister.

i have idol  my idol is nabi muhammad SAW and hitler,hitler is leader of nazi.why i idolize them because nabi muhammad is very good person,apostles in my religion and role models in my religion.
and why idolize hitler  because he have very good spirit

now i study in sman 3 bandung,my previous junior high  school is smpn 44 bandung and in sma 3 bandung i chose social class because university i would like to take up international relations and  my dream job is secretary general  PBB


Komentar

Postingan Populer