my holiday

My last holiday i did by PENDAS 

in the beginning I prepare what should have for pendas like a logistic my mental and my physical 

Okay now i will tell you about PENDAS

what is PENDAS? 

pendas is  kinda like exam or new recruitment new member  for JAMADAGNI

on my first  holiday 21 december 2019 i attend Pra PENDAS until 24 december and me given a calm day until PENDAS on 26 december 2019 and now my PENDAS began 

on my first day we do a opening ceremony before we start PENDAS after that we go to panaruban where PENDAS held when arrive us do long march until lunch, after lunch us continue long march until afternoon and we got to build sheltering and after we finish shelter we than having a dinner and after we finish we got evaluating first day after finish we must rest 

and now second day start with sound of trumpet we wake up immediately and we must change our uniform and do we physical exercise an we got a breakfast we did a check tool,after finish we got lesson about open navigation and rest of second day filled lunch,dinner,evaluating and rest

third day start like second day we do PENDAS like a usually on third day we learned  about close navigation and after that we lunch finish lunch and continue about navigation build a shelter,dinner,evaluating,sleep and repeat the difference between the day is that ,every day we learn something difference

Komentar

Postingan Populer